Any items of central government spending over £25,000 must now be published online. This list is updated monthly, and can be found here.
NS&I staff members undertake their duties in line with the requirements of the Civil Service Code and Civil Service Management Code, which make clear that Civil Servants must make sure public money and other resources are used properly and efficiently.
NS&I publishes information about NS&I Executive Directors and Non-executive Directors’ business expenses and hospitality. We will continue to publish similar information on a quarterly basis.
Transparency report library
Click on a link below to download the document you want.
- August 2021 Transparency Report £25k
- Director Expenses -Transparency Report Q1 21 April 21 - July 21
- July 2021 Transparency Report £25k
- NS&I Register of Interests - 31 March 2021
- June 2021 Transparency Report £25k
- Prompt Payment Q1 April 2021 - June 2021
- Directors Expenses Q4 2020-21 - January 2021 – March 2021