This page has been prepared by NS&I for its customers as a guide to the principal legislation governing its products with links to the UK legislation website.
NS&I will not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. Persons should have regard to the authoritative version of the legislation and seek their own advice in order to ascertain the law applicable to any circumstance.
An official version of the legislation can be accessed at The National Archives or UK Legislation website. The authoritative version is the Queen’s Printer copy published by (and can be purchased from) The Stationery Office Limited (TSO).
The Stationery Office Limited (TSO).
Acts and regulations library
Click on one of the links below to download the document you want.
- The Savings (Government Contributions) Act 2017
- Section 113 Financial Services Act 2012
- The Contracting Out (Functions Relating to National Savings) Order 1998
- The National Savings (Amendment) Regulations 2017
- The National Savings (Amendment) Regulations 2019
- National Debt Act 1972
- National Savings Bank Act 1971