Any items of central government spending over £25,000 must now be published online. This list is updated monthly, and can be found here.
NS&I staff members undertake their duties in line with the requirements of the Civil Service Code and Civil Service Management Code, which make clear that Civil Servants must make sure public money and other resources are used properly and efficiently.
NS&I publishes information about NS&I Executive Directors and Non-executive Directors’ business expenses and hospitality. We will continue to publish similar information on a quarterly basis.
Transparency report library
Click on a link below to download the document you want.
- 2023-24 register of NS&I Board members’ interests
- Transparency Report November 2023 - invoices over 25K
- Transparency Report October 2023 - invoices over 25K
- Appointments and Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference - December 2023
- Audit and Risk Committee Terms of Reference - December 2023
- NS&I Board Register of Interests - December 2023
- Transparency Report September 2023 - invoices over 25K