Any items of central government spending over £25,000 must now be published online. This list is updated monthly, and can be found here.
NS&I staff members undertake their duties in line with the requirements of the Civil Service Code and Civil Service Management Code, which make clear that Civil Servants must make sure public money and other resources are used properly and efficiently.
NS&I publishes information about NS&I Executive Directors and Non-executive Directors’ business expenses and hospitality. We will continue to publish similar information on a quarterly basis.
Transparency report library
Click on a link below to download the document you want.
- Directors' Expenses - Q2 2022-2023 - July -September 2022
- GPC - Government Procurement Card over £500 expenditure - Transparency Report - 2021-2022 Quarter 4
- NS&I Register of Interests - December 2022
- Transparency Report October 2022 - invoices over 25K
- Current & former employee DSAR form v1 effective from 8 November 2022.pdf
- NS&I Prospective Employee Privacy Notice - November 2022
- Historic Complaints Data - March 2022