The new features of the site include:
- A brand new look and feel
- Easier navigation and simplified content, to help advisers find what they’re looking for more quickly
- Expanded ‘Resources’ and FAQs sections
- Monthly research polls
- Full optimisation of the site for all mobile devices, frequently used by advisers
- Details of our plans to enhance our services for advisers
The new features of the Adviser Centre have been developed using feedback from advisers and more improvements are on the way. NS&I’s Adviser Centre attracts around 14,000 unique visits a month, and assuming most of these are financial advisers, this represents roughly two thirds of all advisers in the UK.
A second phase of development happening later this year will include something financial advisers have been requesting for some time – online access to information about their clients’ NS&I holdings. More details about this will be confirmed in the coming months. Longer term, we hope to launch a mobile app for advisers and add NS&I products to platforms.
Andrew Pike, Head of Intermediary Relationships at NS&I, said:
“This new version of our Adviser Centre is part of a bigger programme of improvements to the service we offer financial advisers – all designed to make doing business with NS&I much easier.”
Notes to Editors
- NS&I is one of the largest savings organisations in the UK, offering a range of savings and investments to around 25 million customers who have invested some £135 billion. All products offer 100% capital security because NS&I is backed by HM Treasury.
- NS&I’s Adviser Centre is dedicated to the needs of advisers, planners and paraplanners. It provides full information on our range of savings and investments; a comprehensive resources area, featuring NS&I forms, leaflets and additional information to make servicing clients easier; a news area, including not just NS&I news but also links to useful content on the HM Treasury website; information about our Intermediary Relationships team; and a selection of the most frequently asked questions.
- Advisers can feedback their views on the new website by taking part in the current poll on the homepage.
- For further information, please contact the NS&I media team.