Any items of central government spending over £25,000 must now be published online. This list is updated monthly, and can be found here.
NS&I staff members undertake their duties in line with the requirements of the Civil Service Code and Civil Service Management Code, which make clear that Civil Servants must make sure public money and other resources are used properly and efficiently.
NS&I publishes information about NS&I Executive Directors and Non-executive Directors’ business expenses and hospitality. We will continue to publish similar information on a quarterly basis.
Transparency report library
Click on a link below to download the document you want.
- Government Procurement Card GPC expenditure over £500 - Quarter 1 2020-21
- July 2020 Transparency Report £25k
- June 2020 Transparency Report £25k
- Prompt payment Q4 2019-2020 April-June
- Quarter 4 2019/2020 - Directors Expenses
- May 2020 Transparency - Expenses over £25K spend