Click on text to see the full news headline, use the 'Search' box to search the archive, or subscribe to our RSS feedSubscribe to our RSS feed
Results for 2014
- NS&I appeals to Premium Bonds holders in Australia to use fee-free service to claim their prizes
- Over £3 million of Premium Bonds prizes remain unclaimed from overseas customers
- 2014 savings rise comes to an end
- Cash values for NS&I’s Index-linked Savings Certificates in November 2014
- ERNIE makes his 300th millionaire
- NS&I coming to Chelmsford to discuss the changing face of savings
- ERNIE selects mystery winners from Dorset and Tyne and Wear for £1 million Premium Bonds jackpot prizes
- Women are more confused by financial jargon, in comparison to their male counterparts
- Cash values for NS&I’s Index-linked Savings Certificates in September 2014
- NS&I provisional Q1 2014-15 results
At NS&I, It’s important that we understand our customers’ behaviour and attitudes to money and savings, and we use research to help us do this.
We provide a range of resources for journalists and media professionals, from images of our board directors and informative consumer guides through to FAQs.
Contact media team
Our dedicated team are here to help with any questions from the media about NS&I and can provide a variety of case studies for jounralists.