Acts and regulations
The copy of legislation on this website has been prepared by NS&I for its customers as a guide to the principal legislation governing its products. This copy is not an official version of the legislation and it is not authoritative.
NS&I will endeavour to keep the copy accurate and to incorporate in the copy all current amendments to the legislation.
However, NS&I will not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. Persons should have regard to the authoritative version of the legislation and seek their own advice in order to ascertain the law applicable to any circumstance.
An official version of the legislation can be accessed at the website of The Office of Public Sector Information (OPSI). The authoritative version is the Queen’s Printer copy published by (and can be purchased from) The Stationery Office Limited (TSO).
Click on one of the links below to download the document you want. The documents are in PDF format and will open in a new window.
- National Debt Act 1972
- National Savings Bank Act 1971
- The National Savings Regulations 2015
- The National Savings No.2 Regulations 2015
- Modern Slavery Act 2015
- The Savings Certificate Regulations 1991
- The Savings Certificate (Children’s Bonus Bonds) Regulations 1991
- The Premium Savings Bonds Regulations 1972
- The National Savings Stock Register Regulations 1976
- The National Savings Bank Regulations 1972
- The National Savings Bank (Investment Deposits) (Limits) Order 1977
- The Savings Banks (Ordinary Deposits) (Limits) Order 1969
- The Savings Certificates (Yearly Plan) Regulations 1984
- The Savings Contracts Regulations 1969